Thursday, January 1, 2009

For You, Me and Everybody


Assalamu'alaikum and greetings fellow friends and visitors!

This is my personal blog that I am maintaining in order to share my views and knowledge that I have gained throughout my short life, and it is indeed still a long long way ahead!

I intend to mix English and bahasa Malaysia sebagai bahasa pengantar in this web. I do not intend to make 'rojak' of the language, but I use it as a mean of easing my explanation and making it sound more 'mesra' to the masses.

My English is nowhere near great, nor am I eloquent enough. But lo! I believe that by practicing and daring to face mistakes, you can improve yourself bit by bit till you succeed in your life.

Have a good day and read on! Thank you. Wassalam.

p/s: I am in love with qirmumtaz
- www.qirmumtaz.multiply.com
- www.qirmumtaz.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. pehh solah. tak jadik lah aku nak link kan blog aku ngan blog ko. blog aku byk mencarut lah. hahaha

    ReplyDelete